Welcome to the Getting Smart Press Room
GettingSmart.com in the News
- 100 Outstanding Sites Tackling Education Reform
- The Top Twitter Feeds in Education Policy, by Educationnext
- EdTech’s 2013 Must-Read K-12 IT Blogs
- 50 Excellent Online Professional Development Resources for Teachers, by BestCollegesOnline.com
- The Best Education Blogs for 2014, by TeachThought.com
- DigiLearn Launch Interview With Tom Vander Ark on UNC-TV
Getting Smart in the News
- “One slice of education’s future – the end of the big, bad test by Joe Robertson on The Kansas City Star
- “Communicators with Tom Vander Ark” on NPR
- “Does an online digital education hinder students’ development of soft skills that are vital in the workplace?” on Oklahoma Horizon
- “Interview with Tom Vander Ark, Author of “Getting Smart'” on Holtthink
Syndication & Reach
Getting Smart has a rapidly growing audience on GettingSmart.com. GettingSmart.com publishes more than 100 articles monthly and receives on average 200,000 visits monthly.
The Getting Smart social media presences is constantly growing, adding an average of 3,000 followers per month on Facebook and Twitter (@Getting_Smart, @GSServices, @edreformer, & @TVanderArk). As a team, Getting Smart has a social media reach of nearly 122,000 connections.
Media Contact Info
For speaking engagements, scheduling, consulting and advocacy services contact Caroline at Caroline@GettingSmart.com. For website questions and comments, guest blogging, or if you’d like us to cover your event contact Editor@GettingSmart.com. Our Media Contact is Jennifer Aalgaard at Jennifer@GettingSmart.com. For all other inquires, email info@GettingSmart.com.