Reblogging & Reposting Policy
Getting Smart® permits bloggers, journalists or writers to reblog, repost or republish blog posts found on www.GettingSmart.com as guest blogs on their blog or website with attribution to the original article, the author and www.GettingSmart.com 48 hours after the original publish date. We ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- Write the following attribution line before the copied blog post:
- (“Article Title” with hyperlink to the original post) by (Author Name) was originally published on (Getting Smart hyperlinked http://www.gettingsmart.com).
- For example: “Q&A: VIdeo Games Broaden Learning for Diverse Learning Styles” by Sarah Cargill was originally published on Getting Smart.
- Publish 48 hours following the original publish date and time on Getting Smart.
- Do not alter, edit, change, or revise any written or visual content on the original blog post when reblogging, reposting or republishing.
Getting Smart permits bloggers to translate its works into additional languages so long as it follows the reblogging policy guidelines above. Getting Smart is not responsible for any mistranslations of the works.
Getting Smart is not responsible for additional content found on blogs or websites that reblog, repost or republish works by Getting Smart. Getting Smart does not endorse blogs, websites, bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog, repost, or republish works by Getting Smart. Getting Smart does not compensate bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog, repost, or republish works by Getting Smart.
Last Updated: July 2012