Getting Smart® encourages conversation, feedback and comments. Getting Smart reserves the right to – but is not obliged – to do any or all of the following:
- Delete comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Delete comments that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to meet the requirements of this Comment Policy.
- Delete comments that include profanity or language and concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Delete comments that include irrelevant links. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the topic.
- Delete comments that personally attack an individual or group of individuals.
- Edit comments for spelling, grammatical or factual errors.
- Delete any comments posted on the blog, without notice, regardless of whether or not such communications violate the above standards.
By posting comments on the www.GettingSmart.com, you give Getting Smart the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form on any media. Getting Smart is not responsible and will not be held accountable for comments posted to www.GettingSmart.com.
Getting Smart reserves the right to change this Comment Policy at any time.
Last Updated: August 2011